SYMBOLISM, TAROT, AND LIFE
The symbolism of the tarot is all around us, it is woven into the fabric of our daily lives, present within our interpersonal relationships, working lives, cultures and traditions. The tarot is a powerful tool that can be used to manifest the hopes, desires, and dreams of the individual. Working with the tarot is deeply personal, meaningful, and process-oriented work that can be done on your own or with the assistance of a tarot reader. The tarot can be used by anyone at any level of ability and it is beneficial for those who are interested in what it has to say.
As a tarot reader, I seek to explore the tarot in relationship to our personal, political and cultural awareness.
Some of the many benefits of using the tarot include:
- it teaches us to trust ourselves and it gives power to our stories and unique vision of the world.
- it helps us shift blocked energy as it unveils the potential within any person or situation.
- it offers us the opportunity to become grounded in a beneficial ritual and meditative practice.
- it assists us in our problem-solving ability.
- it clarifies and confirms that our choices and actions are leading us in the right direction
If you have decided that you would like a tarot reading with me, check out the BUY A READING page for options as well as more information.
If you are still on the fence about getting a reading you should meet me at one of my tarot residencies. You can find out more about my public venues on the TAROT RESIDENCIES+PARTIES page.
If you have any questions please fill out the contact form below.
© Traci A. Goodrich | Tarot for the Times. All rights reserved. 2009-2017